For Christmas 2018, my brother, a pilot with American Airlines, gave me a gift that became the experience of a lifetime: 12 months of free travel anywhere American Airlines flies.
Thus began a year long journey that took me from the rocky coast of Portugal, to the hot sands of Morocco, to the mangrove swamps of Panama, with many places beyond and between. In cheap hostels and the backwaters of the nomadic milieu, I discovered a treasure chest of colorful and fascinating people. I tell their stories and mine.
In this show Galen Fous and I discuss:
- About what Galen calls Sexual Authenticity Disorder
- Exploring the “erotic wilderness area”
- Defining “kink”
- How sex is friction. Eros is myth
- Men are totally inadequate and clumsy lovers if they have not been educated
- It’s the era of personal choice
- The person with the least interest dominates how much sex goes on
- Women also enjoy porn
- Can polyamory work? What is sustainable?
- To be honest is to be totally free
- The burden of the sexual coverup
- Sex while bungee jumping?
- We all have a dimension of our sexuality that is reptilian and mammalian, revealed by gestures
- How pain can be transmuted into erotic pleasure
Dance Podcasts You Might Like
Share the Love!
Your quick review on iTunes would help me a lot. It’s as easy as ABC! Just…
A) Look for the gold “Review Brant’s Show on iTunes” button below. Click there.
B) Then (in iTunes) click on “View in iTunes.” It’s the blue button under the iTunes logo. That will open iTunes. Finally;
C) Look for the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. Click there and work your magic!
Presto and grazie!