What Ron and I Talk About:
- How the doctor’s forecast certain death
- How the family responded: “It isn’t false hope. It’s hope.”
- Ron’s dad cuts a deal with God.
- How the family persisted
- Ron’s sister prevents organ donorship
- Ron recognized as one of the top five lawyers in the country in corporate security law
- Believed he was in God’s perfect will
- Externally versus internally compelled workaholics
- Could not co-parent effectively, and how parenting fell on his wife’s shoulders
- Divorced in Feb 2004. Accident in Oct 2004
- Knew he was divorced, but didn’t know why
- He never felt God was punishing him
- Showed no signs of depression
- Ignored the statistics
- Three years of intense physical therapy
- His underlying fabric is wanting to succeed
- How some refused to do the work
- How he got sued
- How the mother of Ron’s fiancee felt the accident was punishment for her daughter’s wearing pants and makeup
- Speech therapy took years
- The cognitive impact of the brain injury
- Never give up
- “Fall down seven times. Get up eight.”
- Don’t quit.
- Picture your goal and go for it.
Why Concern Yourself with Advanced Planning?
Other Shows You Will Like
Share the Love!
Your quick review on iTunes would help me a lot. It’s as easy as ABC! Just…
A) Look for the gold “Review Brant’s Show on iTunes” button below. Click there.
B) Then (in iTunes) click on “View in iTunes.” It’s the blue button under the iTunes logo. That will open iTunes. Finally;
C) Look for the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. Click there and work your magic!
Presto and grazie!