What you will learn from Sophie about menopause:
- 75% of women will have symptoms
- If and how menopause can be “treated?”
- The two types of Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- The correlation with breast cancer
- Busting the myth about HRT
- What is “bio-identical” HRT?
- How blood tests yield the right HRT cocktail
- How Sophie got her life back when she started HRT
- What we don’t know about hysterectomy
- How doctors misdiagnose menopause as depression, empty nest syndrome
- Doctors are not always knowledgeable, and will prescribe anti-depressants
- How can men can respond when they feel caught like a “bunny in the headlights”
- Menopause is a natural phase of life. It’s not a disease
- Menopause is a change that women don’t have control of
- Menopause can lead to relationship breakdown
- Topical and suppository estrogen filled pessaries can help
- How the frequency and character of sex changes during menopause (Hint: Women don’t organism as frequently)
- Whatever philosophy you take in life, we are only responsible for ourselves
- What happens to a lot of women is they become disconnected from their bodies
- Society has evolved so women are trained to be like men, which cuts them off from their bodies
- Sophie’s big journey are all the practices she does to reconnect with her body, which really means her sexual energy
- A toy cabinet, a Disneyworld, of playful ways a woman can light up her sexual magnetism and embrace a heightened sense of body and sexual desire (Hint: there is more women can do beyond masturbation and self-pleasuring)
- How women hold trauma in the tissues of their vagina
- The yin of women, and the yang men, and ways woman are becoming more yang (fire and heat)
- How women in urban and developed environments suffer more symptoms than those in rural and undeveloped
- How does she reconcile the tension between the masculine and feminine pulls
- How woman can recalibrate their power source
- How women can be equally powerful to men while cultivating their divine feminine energy
- What we can learn from ancient cultures, China, India, and tribal
- We are on the cusp of the woman’s age (Kundalini thinking) and how that’s throwing things off-kilter
- Why it’s important for women to listen to their own female power and discernment
- Men: Listen, ask questions
Share the Love!
Your quick review on iTunes would help me a lot. It’s as easy as ABC! Just…
A) Look for the gold “Review Brant’s Show on iTunes” button below. Click there.
B) Then (in iTunes) click on “View in iTunes.” It’s the blue button under the iTunes logo. That will open iTunes. Finally;
C) Look for the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. Click there and work your magic!
Presto and grazie!