Some of Klaus’ Photos
What Klaus Bo and I talk about:
- Death is taboo in Denmark
- What happens when you have a lot to lose
- Hindu’s: Why do we have to live, not why do we have to die?
- Indonesia: Dying is a long process…years even
- How Klaus’s attitudes have changed from his exposure to death
- How there is no atheist in a foxhole!
- The significance of being spiritual but not religious
- How a secret voodoo ritual in Haiti made him wonder
- A little drink, a little dance, and a big sweat
- He was given the spirit of a voodoo priestess. Then the nightmares began
- Dessounin ritual
- How he approaches his work
- Death rituals in Greenland, Haiti, Madagascar, Ghana, India, Indonesia
- What do people share in common?
- How is grief processed?
- The Afterlife Awareness Conference
- Cryers for hire
- What Klaus he want for himself
- Would you be buried in a chicken?
- Rituals are for the living
- No embalming!
- Looking at a dead person can be very calming
- Kids and dead bodies
- How has he been influenced by death?
Share the Love!
Your quick review on iTunes would help me a lot. It’s as easy as ABC! Just…
A) Look for the gold “Review Brant’s Show on iTunes” button below. Click there.
B) Then (in iTunes) click on “View in iTunes.” It’s the blue button under the iTunes logo. That will open iTunes. Finally;
C) Look for the “Ratings and Reviews” tab. Click there and work your magic!
Presto and grazie!